Procedures for Application
BY 2015-01-08 14:41:40
How to apply
1. You shall come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction where you reside to submit the application; or
2. If you cannot come personally, you may send someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction where you reside for application processes.
Mail applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
No appointment is required.
Documents to be included with application:
1. Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form (Q1) with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his /her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa.
4. To apply for a Multiple Entry (L) Visa, the applicant shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The applicant is the husband/wife, or son/daughter, or parent of a Chinese citizen residing in Mainland China. Please submit proof of relationship, e.g. the original and the photocopy of a marriage certificate, a notary certificate of kinship etc. or,
(2) The applicant owns real estate in China. Please submit the original and a photocopy of the property ownership certificate.
If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or the refusal of the requested visa.
Copyright © Runsky.com. All rights reserved. 2015