About us | Contact us | 中文 | 日本語
Location: English -> Education -> Study Visa 新版增加的栏目
Study (X) Visa(e.g. for US applicants)
BY 2015-01-04 10:36:17

X Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for study, advanced studies or intern practice for a period of more than six months.

An alien who comes to China to study, short-term advanced studies or intern practice for a period of no more than six months shall apply for a (F) Visa.

How to apply

You must come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction where you reside to submit the application; or

If you cannot come personally, you may send someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction where you reside for application process.

Mail applications are not acceptable and will be refused.
No appointment is required.

Documents to be included with application:

Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
One completed Visa Application Form (Q1) with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
An approvedForeign Student Visa Application Form issued by the authorized Chinese unit, and an enrollment letter from the Chinese school.
For the applicant who will study in China for more than one year shall also provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his/her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa.
If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or the refusal of the requested visa.

Visa fee and processing time

$50 for American, and $30 for citizens of other countries.

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of $30 for 1 working day processing, or $20 for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.

Please pay by Money Order, Cashiers Check, Company Check or Cash. Personal checks are not acceptable. Please make the check or money order payable to Chinese Embassy.

Additional information

(X) visa is valid for one entry, three months. The holder of a (X) visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security department within thirty days of entry into China.

Any person suffering from mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.

The Consular Officers have the authority to refuse any visa applications inconsistent with Chinese laws and regulations, or revoke issued visas.

(Editor:Grace) (From:dl.gov.)
Related Articles
Copyright © Runsky.com. All rights reserved. 2015