Main Functions of Dalian Technology Center for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine
BY 2015-01-04 10:20:13
The Dalian Technology Center for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine is a public institution in charge of Dalian’s animal disease and epidemic control, disease diagnosis and treatment, animals and animal products quarantine and management; management of animal and poultry breeders; and management of grassland and animal husbandry techniques extension.
1. Animal epidemic prevention: organize the implementation of animal vaccination programs, and conduct compulsory immunization for severe epidemics; control biological products for animal use; be in charge of technology authentication, and participate in the control and wipeout of severe epidemic outbreaks.
2. Animals and animal products quarantine: be in charge of animal origin and slaughter quarantine; safety disposal of diseased animals and animal products, and disinfection of venues and delivery vehicles.
3. Animal disease control: be in charge of animal and poultry disease diagnosis, epidemic screening, monitoring of severe animal and poultry diseases, early-warning and prediction and epidemic statistics and reports.
4. Management of animal and poultry breeders: be in charge of quality supervision of animal and poultry breeders, and conduct performance tests on animal and poultry breeders and registration of improved varieties; undertake protection and breeding of Dalian’s local improved varieties.
5. Animal husbandry techniques extension: introduce, test, demonstrate and popularize new technologies and new varieties, and improve species of livestock and poultry.
6. Guidance of the sector of animal husbandry and veterinary medicine: direct the building of organizations and teams of the sector, guide business and operation, provide personnel training and propagate knowledge of the industry and laws.
7. Management of grassland: be in charge of the management of forage species, and protection & utilization of forage resources.
Copyright © Runsky.com. All rights reserved. 2015