About us | Contact us | 中文 | 日本語
Location: English -> Investment Guide
Documents Required for Establishing Foreign Invested Enterprises
BY 2003-06-20 14:52:45

Name Registration Form provided by the Industry and Commerce Bureau
Project Proposal (joint-ventures and cooperative enterprises)
Application for project (solely foreign owned enterprises)
Enterprise Application Form (solely foreign owned enterprises)
Contracts for lease or purchase of sites for production or offices of foreign-funded enterprises, or contracts for land use rights. (leasing agreement and duplicate copy of the owner's property certificate should also be provided )
Feasibility study report
Contract (joint-ventures and cooperative enterprises)
Articles of Association for the company
Duplicate copies of the business licenses for both parties (duplicate copies of identity cards for investors investing in personal names).
Credit status certificates for both parties (original copy and duplicate copy)
Appointment Letters for members of the board of directors, name list of the board of directors and duplicate copies of the aforementioned persons' ID cards.
Examining and approval comments of the administrative authorities of the industry. (special industries listed by the Central Government).

(Editor:) (From:dalian-govnnet)
Related Articles
Copyright © Runsky.com. All rights reserved. 2015